The UNITED GRINDING Group will again be represented with a prominent booth at the EMO Hannover 2023 - Hall 11, Booth E34. On 1,000 m2, the Group will present 16 machines, including some novelties, as well as innovative products and services from the “Customer Care” area.
- Erciyas Çelik Boru, a subsidiary of Erciyas Holding, one of Turkey’s most important investment groups, issued its first lease certificate with a maturity of 177 days, amounting to TL 75 million.
- Frankfurt am Main, 22 August 2023 - EMO Hannover 2023 from September 18 to 23 will once again feature a large Startup Area on Stand E34 in Hall 9, presented jointly by the EMO organizer VDW (German Machine Tool Builders’ Association) and the VDMA Startup Machine.
- Atlas Copco Compressor Technique, which has established a solution partnership with the giant institutions of Turkey with its widespread service network and service team, as well as its products that provide sustainable energy efficiency, reaches every point in Turkey with its technical service that it has expanded.
- ISK – SODEX International HVAC&R, Insulation, Pump, Valve, Plumbing, Water Treatment, Fire, Pool and Solar Energy Systems Fair, which has been held for 26 years with expert participants and visitors from all over the world and is one of the strongest fairs of the air conditioning industry, hosts leading brands. While doing so, it makes a significant contribution to the trade volume of the air-conditioning sector with the collaborations realized after each fair. This year, at the fair that will take place at the Istanbul Expo Center between 25-28 October; While 25 sectoral forums and panels took place over four days, 90 thousand professional visitors are expected to visit the fair. Prepared to host 500 VIP purchasing professionals from 80 countries, ISK - SODEX Fair aims to host more than 1,000 companies.
- Expressing their satisfaction with the sustainability performance and results achieved in the first half of the program, Schneider Electric Executive Vice President of Strategy and Sustainability Gwenaelle Avice-Huet said, “We design and implement our Sustainability Impact initiatives as long-term transformation journeys, rather than short-term rapid gains.
- Tezmaksan, the leading company of the Turkish machining industry, will attend EMO Hannover 2023, the world’s largest machine tools fair, to be held in September.
- Anders Billesø Beck, Vice President of Strategy and Innovation at Universal Robots, the world’s number one collaborative robot manufacturer, evaluated how artificial intelligence (AI) affects industrial automation today.
- According to the machinery manufacturing industry consolidated data, Turkey’s total machinery exports, including free zones, reached 16.1 billion dollars at the end of 7 months of the year.
The International Istanbul Hardware Fair, which has the widest product range in the world with a product variety of more than 20 thousand, is the only meeting place of the hardware and hardware industry, is preparing to open its doors in its 7th year with more than 37,000 visitors, including over 5,000 foreign exhibitors and commercial buyers.
All NewsAll News
Cinisello Balsamo, 3 July 2023. The year 2022 was extremely positive for the Italian manufacturing industry of machine tools, robots and automation systems, which registered double-digit increases and set new records for most economic indicators, among which production and consumption.
EMO Hannover organizer VDW (German Machine Tool Manufacturers Association) invited visitors to attend the main preview of the event, which will take place on 5 and 6 July in Frankfurt am Main.
Continuing its activities in the Istanbul İkitelli Organized Industrial Zone with its experience of more than 30 years, Sarıyıldız Laser made a name for itself by participating in the Sheet metal processing technologies Lamiera Fair, which was held in Milan, Italy in May this year.
According to the machinery manufacturing industry consolidated data shared by the Machinery Exporters’ Association (MAıB), Turkey’s total machinery exports, including free zones, increased by 10 percent and reached 14.1 billion dollars at the end of the first half of the year.
Mitsubishi Electric Turkey exhibited its new generation automation solutions for digital production with the slogan “Automating the World” at the Win Eurasia Fair.
The biggest international industrial exhibition of the region, WIN EURASIA, with the motto “Industries meet diversity”, held from 7-10 June 2023, attracted 38,586 visitors from 102 countries and hosted over 500 exhibitors at Istanbul Expo Center.
The biggest Automechanika Istanbul fair of all time, which brings together the automotive aftermarket industry, has come to an end.
At Coşkunöz Holding, one of Turkey’s well-established industrial companies, Hüseyin Burak Dağlı, with his long years of experience in financial affairs, assumed the role of CFO.