METAL SHOW & TIB is the reference event for metal processing, technologies, and industrial equipment, where industries converge every year to bring the latest trends, innovations, and effective business solutions to the specialists' attention.
For 4 days, dozens of equipment and machines will be on at the METAL SHOW & TIB, including 9 fiber lasers for cutting sheets and pipes and 22 machining centers by chipping. Major global manufacturers, suppliers and distributors from Romania and abroad await you in the largest HUB of the technical industry with news
and premiere equipment launches for the Romanian market, cutting-edge technologies, an extensive range of services, special offers, exclusive discounts during the fair and many surprises.
This year's edition of METAL SHOW & TIB is attended by over 150 companies from 17 countries (Belgium, Bulgaria, China, Czech Republic, Germany, Great Britain, Holland, Hungary, Italy, Moldova, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Spain, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine), with state-of-the-art equipment and products.
METAL SHOW & TIB is an excellent business and networking platform, which offers specialists access to the latest technologies and innovations for business development. In addition, the exhibition offers them only once a year the opportunity to meet and discuss face-to-face with industry experts the benefits of new products and how they can make production processes more efficient.
What innovations can see at METAL SHOW & TIB 2023
- Premiere for the Romanian market: KLM 120, the complete length measuring machine, of small dimensions (premiere launch in the METROMAT stand no. 61)
- AMADA VENTIS, the first laser in the world that can modulate the laser beam during processing. (AMADA stand no. 14-15)
- UltiMaker S7 - the latest and most advanced 3D printer from UltiMaker (ADMASYS stand no. 130)
- Release of new version of CAMWorks 2023: INMAACRO offers a special promotion to help you save up to 50% on the purchase of new licenses for the modules available in the offer. The new T-SCAN Hawk scanner, the ZEISS Smartzoom 5 digital microscope, an innovation in the world of digital microscopy - special promotion during the fair (INMAACRO stand no. 70)
- MK 200 - the first NC rotary table from the new improved standard series (KITAGAWA EUROPE stand no. 121)
- The newest models of KNIPEX products (world leader in the professional plier’s production), launched worldwide at the beginning of April. (KNIPEX stand no. 108)
- The newest models of FANUC cobots from the CRX series, as well as the new-generation ROBODRILL vertical center (FANUC stand no. 52)
- Zortrax Endureal industrial 3D printer, which makes parts from surgical grade 316L stainless steel, or precipitation hardened 17-4 steel (ATELIER CONCEPT stand no. 82)
- OPTIPLEX 3015 Fiber III 6 kW, 2D flywheel optics laser cutting system using an innovative control package, VARIAXIS C600, the fastest CNC in the world (YAMAZAKI MAZAK stands no. 100-101)
- ROTOPOINT, the intelligent cabinet for managing cutting tools and consumables (ROMSAN stand no. 48)
- Galaxy deburring machine, with two directions (EURO ABRAZIVE stand no. 96)
- The compact cutting machine from KOIKE (FURITECH stand no. 59)
- RT250Euro-DH, the new RT Euro-DH rotary dryer (patent pending), which stands out for its cost-effective and efficient drying results. The new
Multishape, with an innovative ceramic abrasive support shape. (ROSLER stand no. 63)
- LC50-DIGILOG, laser measuring system for CNC machine tools, unique worldwide for non-contact measurement and monitoring of tools in the harshest conditions (BLUM-NOVOTEST stand no. 60)
Other benefits for visitors
- Discounts of up to 10% for products purchased during the fair
- Raffles with prizes (in the KNIPEX and HOFFMANN stands)
- Free trainings and assistance in putting into production the equipment purchased during the fair (in the MOTOFIL and INMAACRO stands)
METAL SHOW & TIB is organized by EUROEXPO Fairs and ROMEXPO, in partnership with the Romanian Chambers of Commerce and Industry. This year's edition has ASR (the Romanian Welding Association) and FEPA-CM (the Employers' Federation of the Machine Construction Industry) as partners.
Access to the exhibition is free, based on the ACCESS CODE downloaded from here. For more details, visit www.metalshow-tib.ro/en/
WE ARE WAITING FOR YOU AT THE METAL SHOW & TIB 2023! MAY 9-12, ROMEXPO, B2